the two paperweights i made last week @ glass-blowing.
1st and 2nd tries. i am pretty pleased with both, as i 'planned' a flower and the 'fire' effect.
blowing itself isn't as hard as i thought, it's like the initial breath to inflate a balloon, but you need to keep that level of blow constant. you also require to trust your assistant _a lot_ and if they're crap well, there can go your work. i dislike trusting others i have discovered.
meanwhile i am into holidays, but am awaiting my results which are promised to arrive in the mail. i refuse to allow myself a congrats party until i know how i have done... (even if i suspect it's well ;)